An oil platform, offshore platform, or offshore drilling rig is a large structure with facilities for well drilling to explore, extract, store, and process petroleum and natural gas that lies in rock formations beneath the seabed. Many oil platforms will also contain facilities to accommodate their workforce.
SPHERICAL ROLLER BEARINGS
• Spherical roller bearings for rack and pinion jacking system of NG and CJ series drilling rigs working in harsh environmental conditions
• Up to 1200 mm inner diameter
• Design and execution to withstand heavy loads and variable speeds (0,3-1,2 m/min)
• Safety factor (S0 ) as per marine specifications
• Design life (L10) ≈ 10 years service